Saturday 14 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chantelle:
What do I do about my sons dad?
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
He is also making it known his wife and her family are more important than our son.
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
I sent a friendly email on why it is important to communicate health.
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
His mom wont tell me when he was there and my ex is refusing to communicate.
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
No one told me and then I found out that he left him with his mom so that he could go to his wifes mothers bday party.
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
Today I am pretty frustrated because over the weekend my son got sick and I took him to urgent care when I picked him up from school.
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
I asked him and her to keep him off social media which she just continued to post.
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
She posts marijuana pics on IG and then pics of my son.
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
When id take him to the doctor, she wanted to know the medicine so she could evaluate it.
(11 September 2019)

Chantelle:
Ever since then, she seems to have all the say.
(11 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment