Sunday 1 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Johnna:
Her best friend is making her upset by saying our relationship is only about sex, but I always make time for her and find that we don't need sex to make the time we spend together worth it.
(29 August 2019)

Johnna:
I've been with my girl for 5 months, dated her 3 times before and known her since 8th.
(29 August 2019)

Deloris:
Is this the worst name you have ever head of?
(29 August 2019)

Shannon:
Why does my 12 year old brother keep stealing my weed?
(29 August 2019)

Geneva:
Which name do you prefer: Kai, Nakoa or Jacob?
(29 August 2019)

Mallie:
Random text messages from over a year ago being sent to people that they shouldn't be. Can elaborate more if needed?
(29 August 2019)

Mallie:
Random text messages from over a year ago being sent to people that they shouldn't be.
(29 August 2019)

Thomasina:
Why does my crush s girlfriend hate me so much?
(29 August 2019)

Thomasina:
Does this mean he may like me and she knows it.
(29 August 2019)

Shawnda:
My brother is a drug addict. Are my parents enabling him by giving him bail?
(29 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment