Friday 6 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Althea:
I don't know how to feel because a few days ago before I told him, he asked me if I wanted to join him into having a threesume.
(3 September 2019)

Althea:
But to me, it feels like me might not be saying the truth.
(3 September 2019)

Althea:
He said he would leave them for me, to show he is loyal and that he cares.
(3 September 2019)

Althea:
My ex was dating a few other people, and I know he's Polysexual but it hurts and he still wants to date me.
(3 September 2019)

Agripina:
I broke my friends computer and now she hates me?
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
I think I got myself into a bit of a sticky situation... any advice?
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
I can't just abandon him, either.
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
And I really want him to be okay.
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
I've accepted that responsibility, but I'm not sure I can handle it for very long.
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
I've tried to send him to professional help, but he doesn't like talking to the counselers and he says they don't help him.
(3 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment