Monday 23 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Soledad:
Why did my sister say this?
(20 September 2019)

Soledad:
The only reason I could think she lied about never changing her name is because my father was jealous of the inlaws and tried to make us proud of our family name when the family is really only filled with rapists murderers and thieves.
(20 September 2019)

Soledad:
She said she has always had the same name and will always have the same name but I know for a fact she changed her name each of the three times she got married.
(20 September 2019)

Soledad:
I told her I couldn't look up her number because I didn't know her last name now.
(20 September 2019)

Soledad:
I hadnt talked to my sister in several years and when she called me after I sent her a letter through the church she said I could have called.
(20 September 2019)

Classie:
Whether they want to admit t or not, do people feel disappontment sadness when they have a daughter instead of a son?
(20 September 2019)

Nicola:
How do I stop this urge for my bus driver?
(20 September 2019)

Nicola:
I'm 19 and while I'm unsure what his age is he looks to be around 35-40. I shouldn't pursue him but the urge to do so is getting strong.
(20 September 2019)

Nicola:
So lately I've beeb catching the bus home and there's this light skinned bus driver that for whatever reason I'm attracted to.
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
My husband never wants to do what I want to do..?
(20 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment