Sunday 29 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Corliss:
What is your opinion on the name Owen for a boy?
(26 September 2019)

Angelica:
Is my baby okay??
(26 September 2019)

Angelica:
I ACCIDENTALLY dropped my phone on my babys head but don't know where I exactly dropped it because it was dark.
(26 September 2019)

Annamarie:
Everybody has a life but me?
(26 September 2019)

Annamarie:
But i see all my family members and past school people having a life, partying, circles of friends, getting married, and im the same from age 15....i live alone and am not good looking.
(26 September 2019)

Annamarie:
I was bullied all in school and flunked college 3 times.
(26 September 2019)

Annamarie:
I havent left my apartment in 3 years.
(26 September 2019)

Annamarie:
I look at my familys posts on social media and celebrities lives and get jealous.
(26 September 2019)

Annamarie:
Im 34 and sit in my bedroom all day.
(26 September 2019)

Angla:
Why does my baby do this??
(26 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment