Friday 20 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lucila:
Still haven t had my piriod yet am I pregnant?
(17 September 2019)

Lucila:
When I lay in bed I don t get Alot of cramps or symptoms.
(17 September 2019)

Lucila:
And I m super tired and out of breath.
(17 September 2019)

Lucila:
I ve been moody crampy sometimes emotional like kinda depressed.
(17 September 2019)

Lucila:
I took a pregnancy test in August and it was negative but now I m wondering if I need to take another one.
(17 September 2019)

Lucila:
Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex since may.
(17 September 2019)

Lucila:
It was extremely light and was badly noticeable.
(17 September 2019)

Lucila:
Haven t had it but recently I got some pink discharge on the 12 the through 13th of this month of September.
(17 September 2019)

Lucila:
So my piriod was last January and I had gotten the depo shot in last November and as it ended I got my piriod back almost immediately and my second shot was in march and my piriod was due in july.
(17 September 2019)

Lelah:
Phone bugged?
(17 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment