Friday 27 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Judi:
Do guys prefer short and a bit squishy or tall and skinny like victoria secret modes?
(24 September 2019)

Donnette:
Positive or Evap Line?
(24 September 2019)

Donnette:
I can't tell if it's an evap or positive line?
(24 September 2019)

Donnette:
I was hoping someone would be able to tell me what they see.
(24 September 2019)

Carla:
Trying to conceive, late but still negative test?
(24 September 2019)

Carla:
I am wondering how many of you may have experienced this?
(24 September 2019)

Carla:
I have read multiple conflicting stories of women getting positive results days before they were to start and other women not getting positive results until weeks after.
(24 September 2019)

Carla:
My period is 5 days late and I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests, all negative.
(24 September 2019)

Carla:
My cycle is usually very regular, 28-30 days.
(24 September 2019)

Carla:
Husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 months.
(24 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment