Wednesday 25 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maya:
Hey ladies have you ever found a guy cute but intimidating?
(22 September 2019)

Maya:
Not because I'm sooo handsome or anything like that it's because of my frame and the fact I dont really smile.
(22 September 2019)

Maya:
I've been told I'm cute by lots of women over the years, but I've been told I'm intimidating recently.
(22 September 2019)

Francis:
How would you rate me in terms of looks?
(22 September 2019)

Camelia:
Question about intimacy?
(22 September 2019)

Camelia:
I couldnt quiet put my tongue on it but i know it wasnt the same.. Could that mean he had slept with somebody else ?
(22 September 2019)

Camelia:
When i came back the sex was different.. We've been together for 5 years , so i know how the sex is.
(22 September 2019)

Camelia:
Make a long story short , i have went somewhere away from my partner for about 3 weeks.
(22 September 2019)

January:
Do knife fights earn you clout?
(22 September 2019)

January:
Should he tell them that there was no fight and that its from surgery or should he ride this one out and earn some high school clout?
(22 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment