Thursday 19 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mandi:
A boy has showed interest in me again.
(16 September 2019)

Vivienne:
What does it mean when she s super engaged in person but never replies to text messages?
(16 September 2019)

Vivienne:
My friends have suggested i should tell her how i feel, should i?
(16 September 2019)

Vivienne:
She doesn t respond to my texts and she doesn t hit me up at all.
(16 September 2019)

Vivienne:
We buy each other snacks, walk out of class together before class ends, and walk to our cars and be super flirtatious. but the thing is as soon as we say goodbye everything dies down.
(16 September 2019)

Vivienne:
Everyday that i am starting to like her more and more.
(16 September 2019)

Vivienne:
It s to the point where we are super flirtatious.
(16 September 2019)

Vivienne:
So there s this girl in my class, she sits next to me and if our professor isn t lecturing we are talking and when he is we are texting nonstop while in class.
(16 September 2019)

Scottie:
HELP!! Don't know what to do???? Could it be something I did??
(16 September 2019)

Scottie:
Can you tell me what might be going on?
(16 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment