Wednesday 4 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Corliss:
I was saving myself for marriage before i met him, but as I got to know him I thought that having sex with him would draw us closer.
(1 September 2019)

Zella:
I am being followed by a boy around my neighborhood.i am 12 and a girl and he keeps knocking on my door after my parents tell him to stop?
(1 September 2019)

Elene:
Is it embarrassing to be a virgin at age 23 or 24?
(1 September 2019)

Elene:
Should I get out and just be more social out there?
(1 September 2019)

Elene:
I have been a shy guy in high school and mainly worked and went to college afterwards keeping me busy.
(1 September 2019)

Elene:
I am almost turning 23 years old and still a virgin.
(1 September 2019)

Eleni:
Do men still love their woman even if she hurted him?
(1 September 2019)

Abbey:
Christmas romance 2019?
(1 September 2019)

Celestine:
Is it weird that her lack of work ethics turn me off???????
(1 September 2019)

Celestine:
I am just turned off by the way she does her job.
(1 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment