Sunday 22 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shay:
Is it normal to still be hurting this long?
(19 September 2019)

Shay:
What makes it worse is I WANT to stop thinking about him.
(19 September 2019)

Shay:
That was almost 6 months ago and somehow he still pops into my head every day and I think how he is happy with his new girlfriend.
(19 September 2019)

Shay:
I dated a guy for only 6 months.
(19 September 2019)

Nieves:
Why do people flee my presence? And..?
(19 September 2019)

Nieves:
If this is opposite a charismatic personality, would you consider this a repulsive personality, considering its repellent nature?
(19 September 2019)

Berna:
How do i become a more caring person?
(19 September 2019)

Aimee:
How can I stop resenting my friend after he passed me over for sex?
(19 September 2019)

Aimee:
I want to be his friend but I can't help resenting him for it.
(19 September 2019)

Aimee:
In a way I feel like telling him he had his chance right there with me and he didn't take it, so what is he complaining about?
(19 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment