Sunday 8 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tegan:
Like Regan (Ree-gan), Seana (Shaun-ah) etc.
(6 September 2019)

Danyel:
I have couple of other friends whose agreed with me to hangout or to network in the future when I suggested.
(6 September 2019)

Sabra:
I do I elevate relationships from being friends to dating?
(6 September 2019)

Sabra:
But I am not good with taking the next step.
(6 September 2019)

Sabra:
I've asked some of them to hangout for lunch or networking, where they agree to meet and at least a couple of friends that I hangout and have lunch with outside of campus.
(6 September 2019)

Sabra:
I have a few friends that I chat and msg time to time.
(6 September 2019)

Sabra:
Although I am sort of shy when it comes to dating, I tend to make female acquaintance and friends quite easily.
(6 September 2019)

Sabra:
I am an older transfer student with a lot of work and life experience, therefore I have better than average soft skills.
(6 September 2019)

Sabra:
I'm a male student at a university.
(6 September 2019)

Natashia:
Which is really a good product for my baby and helps my daughter sleeps good 6-7 hours without a problem Have you used it or any other tea?
(6 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment