Monday 9 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marleen:
Should I be concerned with my boyfriends behavior and assume he's not over his ex?
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
She went to a random play and he asked me if I wanted to see it.
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
Then she had vacation photos in a random town in peru a place he asked me to go with him if we go on vacation.
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
For example she posted about her favorite ice creams shop in South Carolina, him and I live in Massachusetts and he told me we should order ice cream from this shop and have it shipped.
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
This isn't a coincidence, these places are all far spread out and nowhere near where we live.
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
Restaurants, plays, vacation destinations, ice cream shops, beaches.
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
He's asked me to go, places she went to with him and after they broke up.
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
Every single place she's been in the past year.
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
He let her name slip the other day in conversation and out of curiosity I looked her up on instagram.
(7 September 2019)

Marleen:
They broke up because he said she stayed out one night and he thinks she cheated on him so he moved out of their apartment after 4 years of dating.
(7 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment