Saturday 7 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mariel:
The baby has lived with me since birth.
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
I have adopted two children and am in the process of adopting a third child, it's a long process so it wouldn't be until early next year.
(4 September 2019)

Berniece:
So confused about things right now about someone from my past?
(4 September 2019)

Berniece:
So my question is what do I think what do I do?
(4 September 2019)

Berniece:
Ive had tarot readings done that say that someone from my past is coming back and all signs point back to almost this.
(4 September 2019)

Berniece:
She jasnt tried to contact me but a few people she works with have.
(4 September 2019)

Berniece:
I come to find that she no longer is in contact with her ex.
(4 September 2019)

Berniece:
Lately though things started popping up in my fb feed and memories about her.
(4 September 2019)

Berniece:
I didn't try to contact her or anything.
(4 September 2019)

Berniece:
I moved on cause I knew I had too.
(4 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment