Friday 13 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Theda:
I'm the complete opposite from highschool, once popular and now totally ignored.
(11 September 2019)

Theda:
I'm 19, a year out of high school, lost all contact with everyone pretty much, barely one friend that rarely answers my texts.
(11 September 2019)

Theda:
I can't seem to tolerate loneliness.
(11 September 2019)

Misti:
Can I find a romantic sexual partner if im lazy?
(11 September 2019)

Misti:
I like to do things, but im not into excercize, sex is excercize, I'll do sex very slowly, is that okay?
(11 September 2019)

Johnna:
Please rate both females from 1-10?
(11 September 2019)

Twanda:
Dating in the workplace?
(11 September 2019)

Twanda:
I tried to be patient and see if eventually he would ask me out but i feel like I've waited long enough and don't want to waste my time i feel like moving on even though a part of me is still hopeful.
(11 September 2019)

Twanda:
He also never asked me out on a date or for us to talk outside of work.
(11 September 2019)

Twanda:
I gave him my number twice he never called then he gave me his number and never answers.
(11 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment