Wednesday 18 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gianna:
I don't even know how long it's been there so i don't know exactly what he's seen.
(16 September 2019)

Gianna:
I really don't want it to be him but there's literally no one else that could have done it.
(16 September 2019)

Gianna:
I've been living with only him since I was 10 years old (14 now) and I could never have imagined him doing something like that.
(16 September 2019)

Gianna:
It has to have been my dad that put it there, no one else comes in my room.
(16 September 2019)

Santana:
Do you know a bus or vehicle person on this site who should take meds?
(16 September 2019)

Tyler:
Why are white ppl so boring?
(16 September 2019)

Tyler:
The funnest thing for them at night is going to bars and just talk.
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
I really like this guy, but he has a kid..?
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
I need some advice... Is it worth being in a relationship with someone like him?
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
Despite all of that, I love being around him, he's very sweet, he always makes me laugh, and he's handsome.
(16 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment