Monday 2 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kisha:
Issac Isaiah Ivan Irwin Incessio Incessio is pronounced incest-see-oh.
(30 August 2019)

Lynn:
Was it necessary for me to be attacked twice in this situation?
(30 August 2019)

Lynn:
Also I'm asking for educational reasons, I'm not dwelling on the past or anything.
(30 August 2019)

Lynn:
Yes I know that I was out of line and I really regretted what I did but if someone attacks you and you defend yourself is it really necessary to attack them again an hour later?
(30 August 2019)

Lynn:
I can understand why he attacked me the first time because he was just defending himself then but the second time didn't make any sense.
(30 August 2019)

Lynn:
There was this one incident where a kid had kicked sand at me because I unintentionally kicked sand at him but I don't think he knew this was unintentional and he probably assumed that I did it on purpose.
(30 August 2019)

Mitsuko:
I want to distance myself because what if she gets with another guy, that's gonna hurt but she usually hits me up now to hang or workout.
(30 August 2019)

Courtney:
Is true that ideal wife is at least 10 years younger to the husband? PS: im 20 looking to get married soon?
(30 August 2019)

Joya:
What does her glance mean?
(30 August 2019)

Joya:
Some girl who also was in the back was introducing herself and I turned around, as I was looking back, K had her attention on the girl, and then took a glance at me and saw that I was looking that way, and she quickly looked away.
(30 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment