Thursday 12 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chu:
What are some stereotypes for names?
(9 September 2019)

Chu:
Soccer mom, soccer dad, yuppies, and other stereotypes like that.
(9 September 2019)

Bev:
I'm dating my best friend's sister? How can I tell him?
(9 September 2019)

Bev:
But he never seemed to care about what his little sister does.
(9 September 2019)

Bev:
I think he will get butthurt and not want to be my friend anymore.
(9 September 2019)

Shani:
Why are sweet and bitchy girls usually the prettiest?
(9 September 2019)

Denae:
Opinion on a photo?
(9 September 2019)

Denae:
I hate to feel insecure, but I'm not a selfie taker and so I'm not good at being too posed.
(9 September 2019)

Denae:
If you recieved a natural photo like this, would you feel I was attractive?
(9 September 2019)

Denae:
I'm asking from the perspective that I can't judge myself and I don't know if I'm picking out flaws that are not there or if they are clearly there and I'm right.
(9 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment