Tuesday 3 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Veda:
I tried to find guys to date, but most med. school students and doctors have high standards or already have GFs.
(31 August 2019)

Veda:
I am a medical school student in my 3rd year.
(31 August 2019)

Bessie:
Am I doing the right thing taking care of my mother?
(31 August 2019)

Bessie:
I posted this in another forum, and apparently most women don't like the idea of a husband who's time is consumed caring for an ailing parent....so I guess my relationship is doomed...cuz my Mom is only gonna get worse with time.
(31 August 2019)

Bessie:
What if I have to skip out on opportunities to specialize, because I am caring for my mother.
(31 August 2019)

Bessie:
What if one day my fiancee gets fed up and decides that she wants a man who is unburdened by sick parents.
(31 August 2019)

Bessie:
Some nights I stay up and wonder to myself if it's worth it.
(31 August 2019)

Bessie:
It often interferes with my own relationship.
(31 August 2019)

Bessie:
Being the last child, AND a doctor, the lion's share of my Mom's daily care falls onto me.
(31 August 2019)

Bessie:
I am a doctor, I have a fiancee....and two older sibblings with their own wives and families.
(31 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment