Sunday 1 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joslyn:
I requested the judge deny his complaint for paternity because I know he's the father, I also said he worships the devil and he threatened to kill the baby.
(26 November 2019)

Natalie:
Why Asian women don't date or marry Asian men?
(26 November 2019)

Shantelle:
Is it common to have your instagram profile picture be one with your girlfriend?
(26 November 2019)

Shantelle:
I'll ask her too if it's alright with her.
(26 November 2019)

Shantelle:
They have them with their guy friends or alone.
(26 November 2019)

Shantelle:
However, after looking at most of my friend's accounts, most of them don't have profile pics with their gfs.
(26 November 2019)

Shantelle:
I have a really cute pic of her kissing me on the cheek and I'm thinking I should use it as my profile picture.
(26 November 2019)

Shantelle:
I'm 18 and a senior in highschool, and my girlfriend is just about the most precious thing ever.
(26 November 2019)

Shantelle:
Idk, I'm kind of new to instagram.
(26 November 2019)

Susana:
Is it bad to be helpful to someone who doesn't return it?
(26 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment