Tuesday 31 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tempie:
Jessica the famous 1980s singer, her stage name is Jessica and her real name is Malaika Trumper.
(27 December 2019)

Sanda:
I'm worried that I might be pregnant, please help?
(27 December 2019)

Sanda:
My periods are irregular and I've only come off a week ago, I'm due to turn 18 in less than a month whilst he's a lot older than me.
(27 December 2019)

Cody:
Me and my fiancee broke up after 2 years. I really want her back but she is rebeling snd wont take me back?
(27 December 2019)

Cody:
She told me she loved me and when i bought her our story book customized for Christmas she cried when she read it.
(27 December 2019)

Cody:
Which she told me she really needed is space and i didnt give it to her when we first broke up which i hate myself for doing because it has made things kinda worse.
(27 December 2019)

Cody:
I really feel like i need to leave for her to miss me.
(27 December 2019)

Cody:
I am going to be moving in with my parents for a few months so i can give her space.
(27 December 2019)

Cody:
Which is good because she will realise how well i treat her because i truly love her.
(27 December 2019)

Cody:
When she got back she said she didnt have fun because they were all dickheads.
(27 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment