Sunday 1 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kenia:
He started communicating with me less frequently and will leave all my messages on read and never answers my calls.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
Everything was going fine till he started acting weird.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
My Boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years now.
(25 February 2020)

Agustina:
No, there was nothing on my face and I was just wearing a blue blouse and a short skirt.
(25 February 2020)

Julienne:
Why was this guy staring at me like this?
(25 February 2020)

Julienne:
When I was sitting in a car, this random guy kept staring at me with his head leaned back, and he kept moving his tongue around in his mouth.
(25 February 2020)

Georgine:
When a guy is more emotional than a woman is it a turn off?
(25 February 2020)

Georgine:
I don't even know why I am like that with her only?
(25 February 2020)

Georgine:
Its weird to be the emotional one, is it a turn off for women?
(25 February 2020)

Georgine:
When I show the emotional side she just gets happy and try to encourage me try express myself more.
(25 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment