Thursday 10 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Larry:
My brother had an affair and got a woman pregnant, and his wife doesn't know.
(9 August 2017)

Tijuana:
How long into a relationship is an alright time to tell your boyfriend like that maybe you might love them?
(9 August 2017)

Tijuana:
I can probably wait another month I think.
(9 August 2017)

Leesa:
Why am I so unhappy in my relationship?
(9 August 2017)

Leesa:
I don t want any guy to ever be with her it breaks my heart to think about not being with her.
(9 August 2017)

Leesa:
I have just got back from holiday with her and things aren t great, I want to save this but am I just a fool who is getting treated like a mug?
(9 August 2017)

Leesa:
The last 3 months we haven t gone two days without arguing.
(9 August 2017)

Leesa:
I get nervous if she goes out to the pub or to go clubbing in case something happens with another guy.
(9 August 2017)

Leesa:
I am crazy in love and attached with her.
(9 August 2017)

Leesa:
We ended I then took her back & she constantly talks to me like crap & doesn t appreciate what I do for her and how I am, she had admitted I am too good for her.
(9 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment