Saturday 19 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leo:
My boyfriend and I graduated and talked about going bare but I'm worried me smoking weed can make the implant not work and I'll end up getting pregnant... Is that possible?
(18 August 2017)

Leo:
When I first got it I was scared it won't be effective or mess my body up if I smoke.
(18 August 2017)

Leo:
I've had my nexplanon in my arm almost 2 years now.
(18 August 2017)

Altha:
Need A girls opinion on this...?
(18 August 2017)

Altha:
Why the change in absolutely everything?
(18 August 2017)

Altha:
Asking me to feel for knots (I didnt cuz we were in the middle of the gym). The whole time she is laughing and touching me, glancing at my lips.
(18 August 2017)

Altha:
Sunday she came up to me and started asking questions about a muscle tear in her pec and pointing to her breast.
(18 August 2017)

Altha:
So there is this girl at my gym, last week we talked a little and starting last friday we started talking alot, like 45 minute conversations.
(18 August 2017)

Deena:
How to earn back my boyfriend's love?
(18 August 2017)

Gabriela:
My cousin accuses me of cheating? But her be loves me?
(18 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment