Friday 4 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Christin:
And not feel insecure or uncomfortable?
(3 August 2017)

Christin:
He wants me to be more open minded, and for him that means having threesomes (he has openly said this). So how do i satisfy this man sexually?
(3 August 2017)

Christin:
We have sex at least 4 times a week.
(3 August 2017)

Christin:
Obviously this upsets me and he tells me he's fufilling his urges by talking to other girls so it doesn't come down to cheating to feel fufilled.
(3 August 2017)

Christin:
We've always had a great sex life until he started talking to other girls and creating a tinder account.
(3 August 2017)

Christin:
My guy and I have been dating for 5 years.
(3 August 2017)

Marjory:
Grandfather in law was snooping in my laundry?
(3 August 2017)

Marjory:
My husbands father is same perverted way but my husband couldn't care less about me sexually--how can all the men in my husbands family want me for sex but my husband doesnt?
(3 August 2017)

Marjory:
He was looking at my panties, but since I live in his home he feels he can do whatever he wants.
(3 August 2017)

Marjory:
I asked him what he was doing, he said none of my business.
(3 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment