Thursday 24 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Iliana:
It seems everyone is drifting away and I've been more alone than ever.
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
Boyfriend ended things and didn't give me any reason?
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
Question is, what would make a man just end things with no reason, and not answer any messages so I can at least have closure?
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
We work together and it has been very awkward..thankfully we are in different departments.
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
Later on in the day he after he left he told me I did nothing wrong and I wasn't crazy, he just wanted me gone but still didn't give me any reason.
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
He owns the house so I didn't argue.
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
He told me he was leaving and wanted me out of his house by 3pm when he got back.
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
I was so confused because I just woke up.
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
On Saturday we were just walking around the park and holding hands, but on Sunday morning I woke up, he was laying on the floor and immediately told me that he was tired of me acting crazy and that I needed pills.
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
Everything has been going great, we have the occasional fight but that's expected when 2 people live together and see each other everyday.
(23 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment