Thursday 3 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shantel:
My girlfriend is flying solo to another city, and before the flight she was texting IMY etc.
(2 August 2017)

Lindy:
Is it hard dating a mentally handicapped person?
(2 August 2017)

Lindy:
I don't know too many people who have, does anyone have any experiences with it?
(2 August 2017)

Juliane:
What's a woman's maximum body weight for conceiving and delivering a baby safely?
(2 August 2017)

Juliane:
In other words how fat can she be in order to get pregnant and deliver a baby safely ?
(2 August 2017)

Tory:
Should I get my parents involved in my situation if they'll have to endure the consequences?
(2 August 2017)

Tory:
If I get them involved, they are most likely going to pay the $650. So should I just keep my mouth shut or should I tell my parents?
(2 August 2017)

Tory:
I'm with enduring any punishment my school gives to my, but I'm wondering if I should confess to my parents in the first place.
(2 August 2017)

Tory:
I'm a high school senior with 3.6 grade average, and something like this will definitely tarnish my reputation.
(2 August 2017)

Tory:
It was around midway through that I realized the trouble I could get into for this.
(2 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment