Wednesday 30 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jene:
She's tall, thin, has blonde hair and green eyes.
(29 August 2017)

Jene:
I love her, but sometimes I can't help but be jealous of her.
(29 August 2017)

Jene:
We're rooming together again this year for college.
(29 August 2017)

Jene:
I met my best friend last year because we were roommates in college and I got super close to her.
(29 August 2017)

Yuriko:
Are my friends right about this?
(29 August 2017)

Yuriko:
I've never loved someone so deeply.
(29 August 2017)

Yuriko:
I'm just afraid of surgery in general but I really want to keep him and I feel like he might leave me if I don't get this surgery...and I'd literally do anything for him I can't live without him.
(29 August 2017)

Yuriko:
My friends are telling me that if I really loved him I'd get my boobs fixed for him.
(29 August 2017)

Yuriko:
I felt better because my boobs got 0 attention and just the thought of anyone touching them disgusts me because of how saggy they are.
(29 August 2017)

Yuriko:
The first time my husband saw my boobs he didn't like them because they were saggy so he suggested I keep my bra on while we have sex and now I'm used to having it on.
(29 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment