Monday 21 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Myrl:
My bf wont let me have sex with him??
(20 August 2017)

Mariel:
I considered that a form of flirting cause why would you let some random guy you play PlayStation with know you are about to jerk off after sending pics of what you look like.
(20 August 2017)

Mariel:
Am I wrong to react the way I did?
(20 August 2017)

Mariel:
He has changed a lot during our separation, but seeing that message brought back a lot of old feelings of anger and I realized how much I don't trust him.
(20 August 2017)

Mariel:
We broke up for awhile but got together about 3 months ago after I was hospitalized for a week.
(20 August 2017)

Mariel:
We have had problems in the past about him messaging people online, about a year ago, asking for other people's nudes on Tumblr.
(20 August 2017)

Mariel:
I immediately confronted him about it and he said he likes to know who he is playing with so that's why they sent pics of each other and letting him know he was about to jerk off was just a joke.
(20 August 2017)

Mariel:
He then ended the conversation saying he can't go to bed yet cause he has to beat his meat.
(20 August 2017)

Mariel:
I noticed my boyfriend's PlayStation messages one night and saw him messaging another guy online sending pictures of himself, nothing explicit except the other guys profile pic was him without pants.
(20 August 2017)

Brook:
Seen MY FATHER CRY!!!! I feel heartbroken..?
(20 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment