Friday 25 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Reyna:
He's moved into his mom's now and we have been living separate for a whole week now.
(24 August 2017)

Reyna:
I feel like he did this to get away from me and his daughter.
(24 August 2017)

Reyna:
He says he had a mental breakdown and just randomly stopped paying rent.
(24 August 2017)

Reyna:
I've taken my daughter with me too.
(24 August 2017)

Reyna:
I'm living w my dad he's living w his mom.
(24 August 2017)

Reyna:
Well three months later we have been evicted and are now living w each other's parents separate from each other.
(24 August 2017)

Reyna:
A few months ago my husband jokingly said he didn't wanna pay rent anymore.
(24 August 2017)

Earline:
How can I forget my ex?
(24 August 2017)

Earline:
I feel like these thoughts of my breakup are holding me back from the person that I am with now.
(24 August 2017)

Earline:
Something about the idea of just running into him breaks my heart.
(24 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment