Thursday 17 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cayla:
I find it a little strange that I got verbally abused by my step dad and my sisters nor my dad didn't anything to help, they were so apathetic towards it that some of them even laughed about it?
(16 August 2017)

Annabelle:
Is my Girlfriend cheating on me?
(16 August 2017)

Shemika:
Why did he thank me for my card?
(16 August 2017)

Shemika:
Then in another separate email, he also thanked me for my card.
(16 August 2017)

Shemika:
Recently, one of them emailed me asking if I can testify by email whether he opened another student's card in front of that student.
(16 August 2017)

Shemika:
I've been giving cards to professors and never had an issue.
(16 August 2017)

Gudrun:
What do you think of the name Riley?
(16 August 2017)

Gudrun:
What does the Riley make you think of?
(16 August 2017)

Gudrun:
We are looking for an innocent and sweet name with a touch of rebelliousness.
(16 August 2017)

Gudrun:
My DH and I were thinking of naming our daughter Riley.
(16 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment