Tuesday 8 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Claribel:
If you are a guy please answer this!?
(7 August 2017)

Claribel:
What is the most attractive body type a woman has?
(7 August 2017)

Laurine:
Crown to Rump measurements?
(7 August 2017)

Laurine:
Would crown to rump measurements be taken is there was a empty gestational sac?
(7 August 2017)

Millie:
Is it okay to date a friends ex, and should I ask her before dating?
(7 August 2017)

Millie:
Would it be weird to randomly hit her up to tell her I'm interested in dating one of her exs, or is that just common curtesy?
(7 August 2017)

Florida:
Wedding Hashtag Ideas?
(7 August 2017)

Kareen:
I don't get why he is so angry at me when I never meant to hurt him?
(7 August 2017)

Kareen:
I thought if I got over my anxiety and depression we could get back together but he told me he can never trust me again.
(7 August 2017)

Stefania:
Found pictures of another girl in my boyfriends phone?
(7 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment