Monday 7 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michal:
I just can't get her out of my mind.
(6 August 2017)

Michal:
I started message her but after a while she stopped answering.
(6 August 2017)

Michal:
I recently found her on Facebook and were friends.
(6 August 2017)

Michal:
I saw her again last fall she looked upset to see me.
(6 August 2017)

Michal:
There was a another girl flirting with me and she didn't like that so I saw less of her in class.
(6 August 2017)

Michal:
I'm so shy that I didn't know what to say.
(6 August 2017)

Michal:
So two years ago at school there was a girl in my class we both really liked each other.
(6 August 2017)

Deborah:
An aunt who reports and dumps her husband because he touched her niece?
(6 August 2017)

Deborah:
If you don't call that love, then I don't know what love is.
(6 August 2017)

Willena:
At what age is beating your child not okay?
(6 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment