Saturday 26 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michele:
I have one good friend and she is a female friend.
(25 August 2017)

Michele:
After that I decided to really keep to myself.
(25 August 2017)

Michele:
I just had to drop a friend because he is nothing but a selfish drunk asshole.
(25 August 2017)

Michele:
I've had too many friends in the past.
(25 August 2017)

Akiko:
My date went really well until..?
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
Pisces woman falls out of love ?? Confused?
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
I want to just call it quits and stop talking to her but at the same time I want to stay just incase she starts to feel the same way again.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
I started to become dry with her and she starting like talking more and more with me but then she s back to her dry ways, so I started to try and flirt a little and she just dodges it and switch topics.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
She said we should be friends but stay committed because she doesnt know how she lost those feelings herself.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
So I thought everything will be good but then she tells me she doesn t feel the same way I feel about her.
(25 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment