Wednesday 16 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lelah:
So far notable encounters between us. 1. I helped her rent an apartment 2. Through 2 exams 3. Some other helps regarding IT matter (she is quite a noob) 4. She helped me providing notes and lectures.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
I am quite confused about this at this moments.
(15 August 2017)

Brigid:
Did you guys have a good day at work today?
(15 August 2017)

Lyndia:
What do you do when your child was not given food?
(15 August 2017)

Hiroko:
Confidence I Groups?
(15 August 2017)

Hiroko:
I've dealt with this since I was young and I think it happened because of an event while I was young as well, any good advice?
(15 August 2017)

Hiroko:
Girls make it especially worse, I think it's the fear of looking bad publicly or being embarrassed in front of others or just looking like an idiot.
(15 August 2017)

Hiroko:
Recently I have been doing fine 1 on 1 with people or even 2 people but with anything more I struggle to say anything, and I mean anything.
(15 August 2017)

Fidela:
So, please don't take it otherwise.
(15 August 2017)

Fidela:
They are also from a foreign accent.
(15 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment