Wednesday 9 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tiffany:
It should probably be something very boring or bad so that it will want to change it later.
(8 August 2017)

Camille:
What happens after the adoption agency gets proof of pregnancy and they match you with the adoptive family?
(8 August 2017)

Camille:
Do they travel if i'm out of state if i wanted to meet them im person?
(8 August 2017)

Camille:
Do they pay for any expenses throughout the pregnancy?
(8 August 2017)

Jannie:
Could this woman from my internship like me? I'm not good at picking up signals?
(8 August 2017)

Melani:
So I put my roommates stuff outside. Was I in the wrong?
(8 August 2017)

Melani:
I was so mad and went into her room grabbed all her clothes blankets pillows and put them in the front yard then went to sleep.
(8 August 2017)

Melani:
But as usual she was gone for almost 2 hours.
(8 August 2017)

Melani:
Last night she said left her kid and said shed be home in 20 mins.
(8 August 2017)

Melani:
She keeps asking our new roommate to watch her kids at 1 in the morning I think she is just going out to get high.
(8 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment