Wednesday 2 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Taneka:
Hey im going on a vacation with my family in a week and we are going to the beach. I have scars on my leg. Do you know a way to hide them?
(1 August 2017)

Brandon:
Is my mom normal?
(1 August 2017)

Brandon:
I m heading on to do mechanical engineering for university , and this decision would have been different if my mom did not leave us when I was 17. Is this type of mom pretty common?
(1 August 2017)

Brandon:
Hence because of this, I m probably one of the most manliest girls within my community because the last thing I want to be is like my mom.
(1 August 2017)

Brandon:
She would impose me to get a boyfriend (when I was only 15). She didn t really care about my education.
(1 August 2017)

Brandon:
When I was young, she would get angry at me for not going to parties.
(1 August 2017)

Brandon:
She s already like 50 years old and just a housewife.
(1 August 2017)

Brandon:
My mom uses all my dads money on clothes, makeup, cosmetics etc etc.
(1 August 2017)

Brandon:
I m 18 and I m the only daughter , hence only child.
(1 August 2017)

Austin:
Why aren't you sloots in the kitchen right now?
(1 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment