Saturday 5 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Christin:
And when I call her she does this too me.
(4 August 2017)

Christin:
Sometimes I'm out and she will leave a message on the answer machine when I'm not home and I will get the message when I get home and then call her.
(4 August 2017)

Christin:
This has been going on for over a year when I call.
(4 August 2017)

Leone:
I'm confused about my girlfriend?
(4 August 2017)

Leone:
Anyway does anyone have any advice?
(4 August 2017)

Leone:
I would hate it if I was making her stressed and I'd rather her be happy and break up with me than me being happy and her being sad because she doesn't like me.
(4 August 2017)

Leone:
I'm nervous that she doesn't like me anymore and that she's just too sacred to tell me.
(4 August 2017)

Leone:
At first she said she thought I was cute and when I asked her out on a date she even said yes but lately we've just not been talking a lot.
(4 August 2017)

Leone:
I'm starting to get the feeling that she's stopped liking me.
(4 August 2017)

Leone:
But lately she never texts me and even when I text her first it takes like 2-5 hours for her to reply.
(4 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment