Friday 18 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gertude:
Boys asked me on dates in HS and Middle School, but I always turned them down because I wasn't interested (please not that I'm not a lesbian.
(17 August 2017)

Gertude:
Never been kissed or been on a date.
(17 August 2017)

Gertude:
I'll cut it short: I'm 28. Virgin.
(17 August 2017)

Chang:
Can you get pregnant after taking plan B???
(17 August 2017)

Chang:
I was wondering i had unprotected sex and I took plan b 6 hours later after three days I have my period only four days it lasts.
(17 August 2017)

Azalee:
What would you do if your child intentionally slashed your vehicle's tires?
(17 August 2017)

Azalee:
To avoid being driven to school, or maybe just to prank?
(17 August 2017)

Garnet:
A guy texted my bff saying he liked me and asked to watch a film but then he said Im ignoring her bc I feel like she was too attached to me?
(17 August 2017)

Ferne:
I've made a decision to become a single mother for two years, because I can't be with someone who don't put family first, is it wrong?
(17 August 2017)

Ferne:
I'm still very unhappy how he treats me in the past.
(17 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment