Tuesday 22 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Myrl:
Okay I have a serious question, my daughter denounced me two months ago, what should i do anybody ever dealt with this before?
(21 August 2017)

Myrl:
So my daughter feels like im negative and gossiping about her.
(21 August 2017)

Myrl:
I raised her as a single mother.
(21 August 2017)

Myrl:
By the way she is a grown married woman with children of her own.
(21 August 2017)

Melodi:
I pretty much got my answer there btw, thank you.
(21 August 2017)

Melodi:
Forgot to mention, both mine and her parents are ok with it, as long as its controlled.
(21 August 2017)

Carie:
Are these signs my Ex Boyfriend still likes me?
(21 August 2017)

Carie:
Anyways, then the other night I was out again with my friends and I turned around and we locked eyes for a moment, he looked sort of nervous too & ended up leaving soon.
(21 August 2017)

Carie:
A couple weeks after he broke up with me I went to a party and he saw me holding hands with my guy friend, I caught him glancing over at us and then he started talking to other girls probably to make me jealous.
(21 August 2017)

Ladawn:
Would this be the most justified punishment for criminals?
(21 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment