Sunday 27 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pat:
When other jobs you need to find someone to cover you're shift.
(26 August 2017)

Pat:
If I need a day off its no big deal they will give it to me.
(26 August 2017)

Pat:
I would rather do this job because there flexible.
(26 August 2017)

Pat:
I'm in my 30's and I've done retail work, facotry work, temp work.
(26 August 2017)

Pat:
I'm still getting a income to where its paying rent, bills, food on the table.
(26 August 2017)

Pat:
I really don't make much but I like the job because I work alone.
(26 August 2017)

Pat:
I have a job to where I work at a hospital and I do maintenance work and custodian work.
(26 August 2017)

Pat:
I'm looking to meet some women and I know most women out there are going to make more then me.
(26 August 2017)

Yolando:
My crazy mother will not speak to some of her family. They are all good people though. What ways might I be able to convince her of this?
(26 August 2017)

Yolando:
How might I convince her that her family is good?
(26 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment