Sunday 13 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sherley:
My recently told me upon and after separating that she has a police officer friend who works for the TSA Aiport in Orlando that she is going to have him research my background.
(12 August 2017)

Laurene:
Wasn't Frank so cute?
(12 August 2017)

Louisa:
How do you break up with someone if you can t do it in person?
(12 August 2017)

Kum:
What can I do to make this male friend of mine want to be with me?
(12 August 2017)

Kum:
I'm lost... I love my friend and I want to be with him.
(12 August 2017)

Kum:
When he looks at me it's like so different my narcissistic ex never looked at me the way he does or treated me the way he does?
(12 August 2017)

Kum:
My friend told me that he loves me, he calls all the time, sees me almost everyday, we go out to dinner, concerts ...mind you be both work a lot.
(12 August 2017)

Kum:
My friend is acting like he suppose to meet my kids but I havent met his.
(12 August 2017)

Kum:
My ex still loves me so he says bUT I know he doesn't because he has another woman.
(12 August 2017)

Kum:
Many times he gets jealous because I'm with my kids and sometimes there evil father chooses to act nice and want to act like a family.
(12 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment