Wednesday 23 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Olive:
The thought of breaking it off is unbearable, how would I do it?
(22 August 2017)

Olive:
But he lives with his girlfriend and daughter.
(22 August 2017)

Olive:
I am comfortable with him, as he is with me, he makes me happy.
(22 August 2017)

Olive:
Obvious answer aside.... I've been sleeping with this guy for 4 years.
(22 August 2017)

Ramonita:
I don t understand why it was easy to spend time together while we were both busier but not now.
(22 August 2017)

Ramonita:
I can t help but think he s pushing me away or that he doesn t want to spend time with me and I m worried that only seeing him once a week will affect things.
(22 August 2017)

Ramonita:
He tells me that once a week is enough for him and if it s not enough for me he understands if I want to leave.
(22 August 2017)

Ramonita:
I ve tried to compromise with him, maybe hang out around noon, I can uber to his house or have my parents drop me off , but he doesn t want that.
(22 August 2017)

Ramonita:
He doesn t want to get up in the morning to get me since he gets out of work late.
(22 August 2017)

Ramonita:
But he complains that the 30 minute drive to pick me up and take me home is just too much (I don t have a car so he drives) and says that he s just too tired to hang out more often or he wants him alone time.
(22 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment