Monday 28 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maranda:
I find it unfair how they accepted his baby even if it was behind their backs at first, but now they do on her weekend visits, and how they didn't accept my pregnancy and I had no choice but to abort it.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
Not to mention he has a new girlfriend and she is allowed to eat there and live.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
As of now my parents don't buy her clothes or anything, but they do offer her and my brother a meal every day.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
But the baby still comes visits on weekends only and my brother pays child support.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
My brother was slick enough to hide his girlfriends pregnancy until after she gave birth.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
So when I got pregnant parents told me to either get abortion or have it but move out.
(27 August 2017)

Margo:
Why do guys say romantic things to a girl if he only wants to hook up with her?
(27 August 2017)

Margo:
I feel stupid maybe he used me and said sweet things I told him I m not a hook up type so who knows.
(27 August 2017)

Sara:
Would you accept this apology?
(27 August 2017)

Ada:
How beautiful am I?
(27 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment