Monday 14 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Glenna:
How long would it take for your mind to adjust if your girlfriend broke up with you, then you guys got back together an hour later?
(13 August 2017)

Glenna:
I broke up with him because he doesnt have a job, and I usually pay for dates.. he then told me the applied for two jobs.
(13 August 2017)

Bernardine:
Is my girlfriend a whore??
(13 August 2017)

Bernardine:
She eats bananas very erotically, I'm afraid I'm dating a whore.
(13 August 2017)

Candace:
I need medical advice?
(13 August 2017)

Candace:
How do I get rid of my compulsive lying without going to a psychologist or therapist?
(13 August 2017)

Candace:
I suffer from compulsive lying and it's gotten to the point where it ruined my friendship with my best friend.
(13 August 2017)

Belva:
Am I pregnant!!!???
(13 August 2017)

Belva:
And now I've been having some nausea... I'm 13 and I weighed 95 lbs.
(13 August 2017)

Belva:
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last month and I was supposed to get my period the next week but I didn't come.
(13 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment