Tuesday 29 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eartha:
She married a guy and he smokes weed 3-5 times day and all he does is talk about how weed isn't addictive and has a bad temper.
(28 August 2017)

Eartha:
She was gone out of state visiting her boyfriend most of my teenage years.
(28 August 2017)

Eartha:
My mom was never home half the time when I was a teenager.
(28 August 2017)

Madison:
Unusual bloating of lower stomach? Am i pregnant?
(28 August 2017)

Madison:
Could i be pregnant or am i just too paranoid?
(28 August 2017)

Madison:
I started my period on the 24, it came 2 days early or something, but my period was meant to come within that week anyways, since 23(when i had sex) was on a Wednesday.
(28 August 2017)

Madison:
So i had sex for the first time on the 19th, then had it again on the 22 and 23. They were all protected sex.
(28 August 2017)

Tona:
Why is it that when i'm sad you guys are the only ones there to cheer me up?
(28 August 2017)

Suzan:
I need advice PLEASE:( with my ex?
(28 August 2017)

Suzan:
Even though I was the one always there for him and he would cheat on me , I just need advice on how to feel better because I still like him after everything we've gone through but I will never get back together with him.
(28 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment