Sunday 10 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anthony:
They're both gay although I have no idea if the 14 year old reciprocates, but do you think this age gap is too large for a relationship?
(9 September 2017)

Anthony:
My friend, who is 17 also, has a crush on his friend, who is 14. They met at a church event earlier this year, and they text often.
(9 September 2017)

Elenora:
Is a 20 year old too old for a 15 year old?
(9 September 2017)

Elenora:
This guy & I have been dating for awhile & hes 20. i told my friend about if & she keeps saying he's too old for me. do y'all think so?
(9 September 2017)

Alica:
What do you do when you tell someone that his GF is cheating on him but he goes angry at you?
(9 September 2017)

Bianca:
Why do I attract men that gross me out?
(9 September 2017)

Bianca:
I am 32, I don't have any wrinkles and my cheeks are round and I don't look his age and maybe he wasn't thinking to try and start a conversation but is it my body shape t hat's attracting old and older men?
(9 September 2017)

Bianca:
And one day a middle aged man with grown kids asked if I went to high school with him.
(9 September 2017)

Bianca:
I tried everything like dying my blonde hair to reddish, I am on a strict diet to try and be more flat all over.
(9 September 2017)

Bianca:
And I have a bulbous behind from the side. my thighs are slightly thick but not as heavy as most.
(9 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment