Wednesday 6 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Franchesca:
And I'm now 27 years old and a father to very beautiful triplet girls.
(5 September 2017)

Franchesca:
In response to this, when we came of age, she told me that she wished she had aborted us or had sold us for money and that she preferred girls over boys.
(5 September 2017)

Franchesca:
She always dreamed of having one ever since she was a little girl, but instead, she got 4 boys--1 older boy (that's me), and triplets.
(5 September 2017)

Franchesca:
But she always had an issue with not having a daughter.
(5 September 2017)

Franchesca:
And she always took care of us and provided for us.
(5 September 2017)

Franchesca:
She has never physically abused me or my brothers.
(5 September 2017)

Raye:
I would genuinely like to know her but it seems I can't as long as this stuff keeps going on.
(5 September 2017)

Raye:
Whenever I tried to ask her to hang out, she would always leave me on read.
(5 September 2017)

Raye:
Before I could get to know her any better than that, she stopped replying to my messages and would talk about me only to the girl who gave me her number saying how she wanted to hang out and how she didn't know she didn't answer me on snapchat.
(5 September 2017)

Raye:
Our first conversation went as well as I could've hoped and we just hit it off and clicked immediately over a similar interest in music.
(5 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment