Tuesday 19 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leora:
He is always commenting on photos of this girl who's 19 hes 39 and telling her she is flawless. gorgeous has good style, he likes her tattoos etc.
(18 September 2017)

Leora:
I did notice that he often flirts with women on social media who are significantly younger and often in a relationship.
(18 September 2017)

Leora:
I am dating this man, he's smart, attractive and driven.
(18 September 2017)

Corrie:
How do I talk to a shy guy when I'm shy too?
(18 September 2017)

Corrie:
I also kind of like him and I wanna actually talk to him but I don't know how because I'm a shy person.
(18 September 2017)

Corrie:
He's not really generally that shy but when we were sitting next to each other it was kid of awkward.
(18 September 2017)

Corrie:
There's this guy in my math class and we got partnered together for a project.
(18 September 2017)

Kandis:
Isn't a Christian wife required to respect and obey her husband even if she catches him trying on some of her frilly Lingerie?
(18 September 2017)

Malka:
Just wondering should if this is a huge deal or not.
(18 September 2017)

Kira:
I'm not a troll Tf.Exited as in he left the room you dumbass.
(18 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment