Monday 18 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Launa:
So my friend and I goes to the same school, and everyday I give him a ride to school, and sometimes back.
(17 September 2017)

Mozella:
Am I pregnant !? (HELP PLZ)?
(17 September 2017)

Mozella:
Someone please help me what do you guys think?
(17 September 2017)

Mozella:
And it was around the time i was suppose to get my period.
(17 September 2017)

Mozella:
I had sexual intercourse on june, around 5-12 days i got some spottings shorter than usual and very light the blood was brownish.
(17 September 2017)

Rochell:
Any tips for staying chill with a new guy?
(17 September 2017)

Tobie:
Opinions on the name Montana?
(17 September 2017)

Fredericka:
Is it bad that I'm excited about school just to see my crush?
(17 September 2017)

Fredericka:
If it weren't for him, I probably would miss school on purpose.
(17 September 2017)

Fredericka:
He is so sweet and cute and adorable and funny and hot.
(17 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment